Paternity Testing in Albuquerque NM
Health and Social Service Centers provide services to meet the health, education, and social service needs of the City of Albuquerque. Ours provides services to low an moderate-income residents in the form of emergency food, clothing, and utility and rental assistance, as funding is available. Personal identification and proof of residence are required in order to receive assistance. Center staff also provides activities and seasonal services, and most Centers have meeting space available for the use of neighborhood and community groups. You can look up your center here.
We provide the paternity testing to help moms and dads in Albuquerque to get the right assistance. In Albuquerque, thousands of babies are born a year that the state claims do not have proof of paternity because their parents are unmarried. It is state law that if the parents are unmarried at the time of birth, the mother does not have to put the father on the birth certificate and the father does not have to provide any support to the child. This can case a lot of problems in the child's future.
Why should unmarried mothers and fathers consider paternity testing in Albuquerque NM?
Men and women have rights to their children, ethically. We all know this. However all too often our emotions get the better of us. We make decisions out of fear, anger, disappointment, etc. Here is a list of things the mother can easily take a way from the father and child if she were to not confirm the dad through paternity testing:
- Time together.
- The child's ability to get inheritance.
- Their relationship and the child's relationship with his/her father's family.
- The child's ability to get insurance.
- The father's ability to claim the child on taxes.
- The child's ability to get money from the state for college.
If the father refuses a test, the mother could:
- Struggle to raise the child alone.
- The child could have a disease or syndrome and comes from the dad's family. She will not have access to the father's family medical history.
- The mother's insurance may not be suitable for the child.
The child is the one who suffers the most.
My DNA Paternity in Albuquerque
My DNA Paternity is the largest provider of DNA tests in the Albuquerque area. We want to help the parents to obtain their rights, but mostly the child to have the complete truth and a more supported life.